Tuesday 21 August 2007

Playing around with posting pics

If any of you go onto my blog site and wonder what is going on, please don't be alarmed. I have been practising uploading pictures onto the blog and I haven't yet worked out how to delete the pics. I also have wonderful news about feteaccompli. It is posting as I blog away. The site is now fete-accompli. I don't know what the glitch was with the original but all is going swimmingly. Will get back to my uploading and deleting of pics.

Cheers

3 comments:

Istvanski said...

To delete pics, you have to go to "edit post", place cursor under the actual pic and just hit the back-cursor button.

I do it often by mistake.

Read, my lips are sealed said...

Thanks for that. I am never sure if I have overstepped copyright rules and need to know how to get rid of a picture if I have.

rockmother said...

Blimey - I didn't know that - is it a PC thing?