Monday 13 August 2007

Not smug quite yet

Still haven't been able to get feteaccompli up with it's next posting. I am completely at a loss as which way to go next. Still trying.

Had an interesting day at the British Library. After my usual stint in the reading room I was approached by a man who wanted to test me on the understanding of those warning pamphlets you get inside the box with perscription medicine. I am rarely if ever involved in consumer research or poll, but thought here's my chance. It was dead easy and not only that I was paid £10 for my trouble.

Nice end to the day of researching.

Now on to the mystery of feteaccompli and the inability to post.

Bye.

1 comment:

rockmother said...

Ola - haven't silly Blogger help people got back to you yet? try mailing help@blogspot.com - see if that works. xxx