Monday 10 March 2008

Campaigning for Boris Johnson for London Mayor

Have been on the campaign trail for Boris Johnson for the past few months. Such a mix of responses - from the incredibly rude and pushy to the most enthusiastic can't wait to get rid of Ken. I am counting on all my new blogger acquaintances to get out and vote for Boris for London Mayor 1 May.
If you have time to campaign or just want to sign your support for him he has a website — backboris.com. The Evening Standard are also having a debate on the 31 March at Cadogan Hall with Ken Livingstone, Brian Paddick and Boris Johnson. I have been to a couple of these debates already and Boris is always good entertainment but more important he has some great ideas for London and all he needs is the backing.
I also believe it is time we emptied the halls of City Hall of people who waste money and seem to feel that they deserve the same gravy train that the MEP's are on.
The biggest complaint I hear about Boris is that he is a buffoon. I have to say that he is a very intelligent and thinking man if you bother to listen. And what is wrong with laughter.
I will be out there in the next few weeks and will start blogging more and keeping it up to date with the trail.

No comments: